My network utilizes a open peering policy.
Peering / transit is possible if you fit the requirements below.
To arrange peering / transit, send me a e-mail or contact me via various other ways.
In order to peer with me, you must
- Have a public ASN.
- Have publicly routable IP space you are allowed to use.
- Only send me traffic that is destined for my network, as I will do the same.
- Be willing to connect to me. (IXPs are very preferred, but tunnels are possible)
- Be able to respond in under a week, as I'll aim to do the same. (usually faster)
In order to get transit, you must
- Be a non-profit/educational or personal network.
- Follow the same rules as peers.
My IXP connections can be found on PeeringDB.